- £200 per successfully hired referral. For subsequent hires from a referral within three months from the last successful hired referral will increase to £300
- Or £1,500 per referred dentist
Upon making a referral to us, the following Guidelines will apply:
- To refer a potential employee, the candidate can either specify your name as a referral upon application, or you can submit the candidates CV to the recruiting manager with the candidates consent.
- The candidate being referred must not have already applied to us for a position within the last 12 months (dentists 6 months). Or have previously worked for Rodericks Dental.
- If the candidate you refer is hired, you will receive the referral award after the new employee has successfully completed their probation period. Dentists must have been in post for 3 months.
- Any candidate you refer to us must be hired within 3 months of the referral date.
- Employees involved in the hiring decision for a particular position are not eligible for referral awards for that position.
- Only one referral award can be given per candidate. If a candidate is referred by more than one employee, the first referral received will be the one rewarded, if the candidate is hired.
The referral award is paid as a gross payment and subject to Tax and NI deductions. The £1,500 referral reward is based on 5 days per week, which will be calculated pro rata for part-time vacancies.
Claiming your Referral Reward
Once your referral has been hired, you will need to email email@example.com and state the following:
- Name of referred candidate
- Date you referred them
- Position and Practice they work within
- Name of Hiring Manager for the role
The HR team will then log your referral and provided your referred candidate successfully completed their probation period you will receive your payment in the next available pay run.
(Last updated August 2019)