Locum Dentist Full Time
30 Winchcombe Street, Cheltenham, GL52 2LZ
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the group with a Difference…
Cheltenham House Dental Practice is part of Rodericks Dental, a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales.
The practice is led by a Practice Manager who oversees a team of well-established dental nurses, many of which have obtained their qualification and are GDC registered, including both a Head Dental Nurse and a Head Receptionist.
The practice has 4 modern, well equipped surgeries where our clinicians treat a large patient base, providing both NHS and Private options. Included in the array of private work offered is C-Fast Short term orthodontics.
Roderick’s always encourages our clinicians to develop where possible and will support with a full CPD calendar in which you can find discounted courses.
The practice is set within the regency spa town centre of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire close to the Cheltenham Racecourse. The town has a population of circa 110,000 people. We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Cirencester and Carterton, plus many other surrounding areas – boasting a well-established patient-base, cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first.
· Excellent private income opportunities with high conversion rate
· 50% paid for private income
· This practice also offers implants, tooth whitening and hygiene services
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
· Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
· Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
· Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
· Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
· Free and discounted CPD
· Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
Join Rodericks, join a team that values what you do.
Please note: You will be self-employed and will be responsible for managing your own business affairs including taxation and indemnity insurance. We will be making lump sum payments into your business account on a set day every month. Rodericks Dental can offer employed dentists status based on VISA and governmental requirements