Associate Dentist – Short Term position for 9 Months
93 High Street, Portishead, Bristol, BS20 6PR
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the group with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we have extensive dental experience and a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values. We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in helping Clinicians to achieve their career goals.
Training is our passion. We work with our clinicians to help them develop new skills, perhaps undertake MSc’s or advanced training to offer new services such as implants or short-term Orthodontics. Tell us what you need, let us plan your future together.
The practice is set within the town centre of Portishead, Somerset on the outskirts of Bristol. The town has a population of circa 25000 people. We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Portishead, Cheltenham, Bristol and Burnham on sea, plus many other surrounding areas – boasting a well-established patient-base, cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first.
This position is for a 9-month period to start from April 2019:
- Part Time- Wednesday to Friday 8am to 2pm + Occasional Saturdays
- 3 days surgery space available supporting a UDA Target of 4250
- Excellent private income opportunities with high conversion rate
- 50% paid for private income
- This practice also offers implants, tooth whitening and hygiene services
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab works available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
Join Rodericks, join a team that values what you do.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
To find out more about Woodburn Dental Practice Dental Practice, visit www.woodburncottagedental.co.uk