High Street Dental Practice, 33 High St, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JN
The practice is located on the main High Street within the area of Burton on Trent.. The Practice has a team of trained nurses and receptionists who work alongside our Dentists, Hygienists & Specialists. At High Street Dental Practice you will find a modern practice, led by an experienced practice manager.
- This part-time position has a flexible start date
- Fridays and Saturdays available
- 1300 UDAs
- On site CDT joining the Practice in January 2019
- Good private income opportunities
- 50% paid for private income
- The practice currently offers Private Minor Oral Surgery, CFAST and Hygiene services
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we have extensive dental experience and a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values. We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in helping Clinicians to achieve their career goals.
Training is our passion. We work with our clinicians to help them develop new skills, perhaps undertake MSc’s or advanced training to offer new services such as implants or short-term Orthodontics. Tell us what you need, let us plan your future together.
To find out more about High Street Dental Practice, visit www.burtondental.co.uk