Associate Dentist Full Time
Burnham Dental Practice, 13 Abingdon St, Burnham-On-Sea, TA8 1PH
Woodburn Cottage Dental Practice 93 High Street, Portishead, Bristol, BS20 6PR
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the group with a Difference…
Burnham and Woodburn Dental practices are part of Rodericks Dental, a dental corporate with over 70 practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales.
Training is our passion at Rodericks. We work with our clinicians to help them develop new skills, perhaps undertake MSc’s or advanced training to offer new services such as implants or short-term Orthodontics. Tell us what you need, let us plan your future together.
This opportunity is based across 2 sites until June 2019 where it will then be solely based at our Burnham Practice.
Our Burnham Practice is set within the popular town of Burnham On Sea, Somerset. The town has a population of circa 19,000 people. We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Taunton, Bridgewater, Yeovil, Bristol plus many other surrounding areas.
Our Woodburn practice is set within the town centre of Portishead on the outskirts of Bristol. The town has a population of circa 25000 people. We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Portishead, Cheltenham, Bristol and Burnham on sea, plus many other surrounding areas.
In both practices we have a well-established patient-base, cared for by a dedicated team of professionals that put the needs of our patients first.
- We have the below days and hours available:
- Monday 8am to 8pm @ Burnham
- Tuesday 8am to 2pm @ Burnham
- Wednesday 2pm to 8pm @ Woodburn
- Thursday 8am to 8pm @ Woodburn
- Friday 2pm to 8pm @ Woodburn
- 6000 UDAs available
- Excellent private income opportunities with high conversion rate
- 50% paid for private income
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
Join Rodericks, join a team that values what you do.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch.
To find out more about these practices please visit the below websites: