Title: Senior Dental Nurse
Location: Yeovil, Somerset – Yeovil Dental Practice
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Annual Salary: £18,512 per annum
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Qualified and Registered Dental Nurse looking to progress to a more senior level position. The successful candidate will join our patient-centred friendly team in Yeovil Dental Practice, and will be given the opportunity to further enhance their skills and career.
Yeovil Dental Practice is part of Rodericks Dental, a group of 70 dental and eye care practices across England and Wales.
What are We Looking for in a Senior Dental Nurse?
• You must be GDC Registered
• You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Dental Nurse
• You will promote our culture, our ethos towards patient care.
• You will have excellent communication skills.
• You will ensure our practice remains compliant with regulations set out by governing bodies in the dental sector.
Join Our Team, Enjoy Our Benefits.
We know our success is down to our people. So we like to reward your hard work with great benefits, some of which are subject to certain rules:
• A superb salary structure
• Dental Treatment Scheme
• Free Eye Tests
• Discounted Designer Eyewear from one of our Eye Care Centres
• Childcare Salary Sacrifice Scheme
• Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers
• Excellent opportunities for career progression
• Supporting the Community – you will have the opportunity to volunteer for one of the charities we support
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution, have the qualities and skills essential to be a Senior Dental Nurse, and want to be part of a dynamic and expanding organisation and live out our Vision, Mission and Values with us, http://www.rodericksdental.co.uk/about-us/ then we want to hear from you today!
If you would like to apply for this position, email your covering letter & CV to: