Job Title: Senior Dental Nurse
Location: Blackbrook, Somerset
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Saturday 08:00 to 20:00 on a rota basis
Annual Salary: £Competitive
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Qualified and Registered Dental Nurse looking to progress to a more senior level position. The successful candidate will join our patient-centred friendly team in Blackbrook Dental Practice, Somerset and will be given the opportunity to further enhance their skills and career.
Blackbrook Dental Practice is part of Rodericks Dental, a group of more than 70 dental and eye care practices across England & Wales.
What are we Looking for in a Senior Dental Nurse?
- You must be GDC Registered
- You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Dental Nurse
- You will promote our culture, our ethos towards patient care
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will ensure our practice remains compliant with regulations set out by governing bodies in the dental sector
Join Our Team, Enjoy Our Benefits. We know our success is down to our people. So we like to reward your hard work with great benefits, some of which are subject to certain rules:
- A superb salary structure
- Dental Treatment Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Discounted Designer Eyewear from one of our Eye Care Centres
- Childcare Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supporting the Community – you will have the opportunity to volunteer for one of the charities we support
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution, have the qualities and skills essential to be a Senior Dental Nurse, and want to be part of a dynamic and expanding organisation and live out our Vision, Mission and Values with us, then we want to hear from you today!