Regional Dentist (Full/Part-Time), Somerset
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
Our position for a Regional Dentist is to provide support to our dental practices in Somerset. Providing cover for long term sickness, holiday & maternity leave and continuing to provide dental care to our existing and new patients.
- Enhanced UDA rate
- A fixed monthly payment
- GDC, Mileage & NHS lab bills paid
- Dedicated Clinical Advisor
- Comprehensive Induction & Study Days
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Excellent discounted lab work, available through our UK-based dental lab
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Software of Excellence available in all practices
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch. Call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for dental recruitment.