Regional Associate Dentist Opportunities
We are looking for Regional Dentists in the following areas:
Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Birmingham, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire
Our position for a Regional Associate Dentist is to provide support to our dental practices across England. The Regional Associate Dentist will provide cover for long-term sickness, holiday & maternity leave, continuing to provide dental care to our existing and new patients.
Our Regional Associate Dentist position is for a minimum period of 12 months, after which you will be given the option of an Associate Dentist position.
- Enhanced UDA rate of £10.50 net for every UDA you deliver
- Minimum 4000 UDA Target per annum, there is no upper limit on what you can deliver
- A fixed monthly payment of £1,000 per month
- GDC subscription, Mileage & NHS lab bills paid
- Dedicated Clinical Advisor
- Unconditional Performer Number Essential
- Comprehensive Induction & Study Days provided
- Sybron Endo available in all practices
- Excellent discounted private lab work, available through our UK-based dental lab
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Software of Excellence available in all practices
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental group with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
We are committed to supporting our clinicians in achieving their career goals. We work with our clinicians to help them develop new skills, perhaps undertake MSC’s or advanced training to offer new services such and implants or short-term Orthodontics. Tell us what you need, let us plan your future together.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch. Call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for dental recruitment.