Job Title: Qualified Dental Nurse
Location: Swadlincote Dental Practice, Derbyshire
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Annual Salary: £Competitive
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Qualified and Registered Dental Nurse to join our patient-centred friendly team in Swadlincote Dental Practice, Derbyshire and will be given the opportunity to further enhance their skills and career.
Swadlincote Dental Practice is part of Rodericks Dental, a group of more than 70 dental and eye care practices across England & Wales.
What are we Looking for in a Dental Nurse?
- You must be GDC Registered
- You will promote our culture, our ethos towards patient care
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will ensure our practice remains compliant with regulations set out by governing bodies in the dental sector
Join Our Team, Enjoy Our Benefits. We know our success is down to our people. So we like to reward your hard work with great benefits, some of which are subject to certain rules:
- A superb salary structure
- Dental Treatment Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Discounted Designer Eyewear from one of our Eye Care Centres
- Childcare Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supporting the Community – you will have the opportunity to volunteer for one of the charities we support
- If you are GDC registered Rodericks will provide you with your professional indemnity at no cost to yourself.
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution, have the qualities and skills essential to be a Qualified Dental Nurse, and want to be part of a dynamic and expanding organisation and live out our Vision, Mission and Values with us, then we want to hear from you today!
Applications from experienced Trainee/Apprentices will also be considered.