Hygienist (Part -Time), Somerset
High Street Dental Practice, 20 High Street, Somerset BA4 5AN
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
We are committed to supporting our clinicians in achieving their career goals. We work with our clinicians to help them develop new skills. Tell us what you need, let us plan your future together.
Shepton Town is home to more than 200 beautifully listed buildings. With local amenities and shopping facilities close by, our practice is in the perfect location.
We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Shepton Mallet.
- Surgery available for a full day on Wednesdays and half a day on Fridays
- This is for a new patient list, the existing hygiene are booked 3-4 months in advance
- 3-surgery practice
This position is to start December 2017.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work, available through our UK-based dental lab
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Software of Excellence available in all practices
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your application further.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch. Call the Workforce Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for Dental Recruitment.
To find out more about High Street Dental Practice, visit www.highstdental.co.uk