Associate Dentist (Part-Time), Swadlincote
Blueberry Worx, Blueberry Way, Woodville, Swadlincote DE11 7GX
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
Situated close to the borders with Leicestershire and Staffordshire, Swadlincote is located about 5 miles from Burton-upon-Trent. Our practice is located 6 miles from the train station and road links to the M1 and A roads.
- Surgery available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- Up to £12.00 net per UDA dependant on experience
- This practice has an established patient list
- 4-surgery Practice
- Staff parking available
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work, available through our UK-based dental lab
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Software of Excellence available in all practices
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch. Call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for dental recruitment.
To find out more about Swadlincote Dental Practice, visit www.swadlincotedental.co.uk