Associate Dentist (Full-Time), Somerset
Chard House Dental Practice, 21 Leach Rd, Chard TA20 1FA
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
Chard is surrounded by beautiful countryside and has a wealth of lovely places to visit for all the family. Our Practice is located nearby to the Blackhill Downs Area of National Beauty and in close proximity of the A358 and a short distance to the M5 & A303.
This position has a flexible start date
- Surgery available Monday to Friday
- Up to 8000 UDAs per annum available
- Days, Hours and Target are flexible
- This practice has an established patient list
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work, available through our UK-based dental lab
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Software of Excellence
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your application further.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch. Call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for dental recruitment.
To find out more about Chard House Dental Practice, visit www.chardhousedental.co.uk.