Associate Dentist, Northampton – Flexible Hours considered
Are you looking to return to work Part Time? We have opportunities in the Northampton area that may suit you!
We can accommodate core hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm or half days of between 8am to 2pm.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for something around school hours feel free to let us know how we can help you!
- Surgery days available throughout the working week to consider
- Full and Half day hours considered
- £Competitive Remuneration
- A negotiable UDA target that you are comfortable in delivering
- We can offer an established well maintained patient list for both NHS & Private
- Well-equipped surgeries
- Practice Support
- Software of Excellence
- Digital Radiography & Sybron Endo
- Discounted Lab work available through our UK based dental lab
- Free & Discounted CPD
To find out more about what our Associates think about Rodericks, visit http://www.rodericksdental.co.uk/careers/what-our-people-say/
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for