Associate Dentist (Full-Time), Newcastle-under-Lyme
Milehouse Dental Practice, 8b Brock Way Newcastle Under Lyme Staffordshire ST5 6AZ
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
We are committed to supporting our clinicians in achieving their career goals. We work with our clinicians to help them develop new skills, perhaps undertake MSC’s or advanced training to offer new services such and implants or short-term Orthodontics. Tell us what you need, let us plan your future together.
Newcastle-under-Lyme is a market town in Staffordshire, with many leisure activities available such as shopping in the town centre or at Festival Retail park which is next to Water world. With Apedale Community Country Park a short walk away from our practice the park offers a varied landscape of woodland, meadows and pools crossed by many paths and tracks. Also having the advantage of road link to the M6.
We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Newcastle-Under-Lyme including Hygiene Services.
This Full-Time position has a flexible start date
- From January until April there is a surgery available 3 days per week
- From April onwards there is a surgery available full time 5 days per week
- 8000 UDA’s per annum available
- This practice has an established patient list
- A 7-surgery practice with a hygienist in place
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work, available through our UK-based dental lab
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Software of Excellence available in all practices
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your application further.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch. Call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for dental recruitment.
To find out more about Milehouse Dental Practice, visit www.milehousedental.co.uk