Associate Dentist (Full-Time), Loughborough
Victoria House Dental Practice, 2 Victoria Street, Loughborough LE11 2EN
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
We are committed to supporting our clinicians in achieving their career goals. We work with our clinicians to help them develop new skills, perhaps undertake MSC’s or advanced training to offer new services such and implants or short-term Orthodontics. Tell us what you need, let us plan your future together.
Our Practice is based in Loughborough Town Centre which is home to 5 Museums and the well-respected Loughborough University. The town is close to the Nottinghamshire border and is within short distance of locations such as Nottingham City Centre and East Midlands Airport. Loughborough is centrally located within the UK situated just off J23 of the M1.
We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Loughborough including Hygiene.
This full-time position has a flexible start date
- Surgery available Monday to Thursday 8am to 2pm. Fridays have a surgery from 8am to 6.00pm
- Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays have the option of a surgery until 8pm
- 5500 UDA’s per annum
- This practice has an established patient list
- 11-surgerys with a hygienist and Implantologist in place
- Parking available
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work, available through our UK-based dental lab
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Software of Excellence available in all practices
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your application further.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch. Call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for dental recruitment.
To find out more about Victoria House Dental Practice, visit www.victoriahousedental.co.uk