Associate Dentist (Full-Time), Derby
Derby House Dental Practice, 63 – 65 Green Lane, Derby DE1 1RS
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
Our Derby House Dental Practice is located within commutable distance to the M1, offering many local amenities including the Intu Shopping Centre. The Derby River Gardens and Bass Recreation Ground are also just a short journey away.
This full-time position has a flexible start date
- Monday to Friday surgery available
- Up to £12.00 net per UDA dependant on experience
- This practice has an established patient list
- A 3-surgery practice offering short term Ortho
- Local parking available
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work, available through our UK-based dental lab
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your application further.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch. Call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for dental recruitment.
To find out more about Derby House Dental Practice, visit www.derbyhousedental.co.uk