Associate Dentist (Part-Time/Full-Time) Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Wootton Dental Centre, 4 Besselsleigh Road, Wootton OX13 6DN
Are you looking for a new career with a clinically led group that truly understands what it takes to deliver excellent patient care? Join the Corporate with a Difference…
Rodericks is a dental corporate with over 70 dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Being clinically led, we possess a real understanding and respect for our clinicians. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your ethos and values; We believe in clinical freedom, we believe in providing extensive clinical support and we believe in providing career opportunities to our valued colleagues.
This lovely modern village with a large community benefits from local amenities and shopping facilities, a nature reserve locally and also has the benefit of a Church of England Primary School. Blenheim Palace which is the birth place of Winston Churchill is a short drive from Wootton village and is known as a world heritage site.
We provide NHS and private care to many patients in Wootton, including hygiene services.
This position has a flexible start date
- Surgery Available Monday to Friday
- Saturday mornings also available
- Up to £12.00 net per UDA available dependant on experience
- Up to 6000 UDA’s available
- This practice has an established patient list
- A 3-surgery practice with a hygienist in place
- Parking available
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work, available through our UK-based dental lab
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Software of Excellence available in all practices
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Free and discounted CPD
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your application further.
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch. Call the Recruitment Team on 01604 602491 and select option 1 for dental recruitment.
To find out more about Wootton Dental Centre, visit www.woottondental.co.uk