Job Title: Dental Receptionist
Location: Wantage Dental Practice
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Annual Salary: Competitive £162.00 – £300.00 per week
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable dental receptionist to join our patient-centred friendly team in Wantage Dental Practice, Wantage.
The successful candidate will represent the practice at the front desk and will be the point of contact for all our patients. You will manage the diaries of all clinicians, deal with patient queries by phone, email and in person and also undertake other non-clinical duties and responsibilities of an administrative nature to include filing out patient record cards and booking appointments
Wantage Dental Practice is part of Rodericks Dental, a group of 70 dental and eye care practices across England and Wales.
What are We Looking for in a Dental Receptionist?
- A professional attitude
- You will promote our culture, our ethos towards patient care
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will ensure our practice remains compliant with regulations set out by governing bodies in the dental sector
Join Our Team, Enjoy Our Benefits. We know our success is down to our people. So we like to reward your hard work with great benefits, some of which are subject to certain rules:
- Dental Treatment Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Discounted Designer Eyewear from one of our Eye Care Centres
- Childcare Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supporting the Community – you will have the opportunity to volunteer for one of the charities we support
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution, have the qualities and skills essential to be a Dental Receptionist, and want to be part of a dynamic and expanding organisation and live out our Vision, Mission and Values with us, then we want to hear from you today!