Apprentice/Trainee/Qualified Dental Nurse
Apprentice or Training Course Level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship or Diploma
Course Duration: 18-24 Months
Location: Beanhill, Stony and Buckingham Dental Practices
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Weekly Salary: £162.00 – £325.00 per week
At Rodericks Dental, we pay better than most, with wages for all of our Apprenticeships being above the Government Apprenticeship rate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our patient-centred friendly teams in Beanhill, Stony and Buckingham Dental Practices. Beanhill, Stony and Buckingham Dental Practices are part of Rodericks Dental, an expanding group with more than 70 dental and eye care practices across England and Wales.
As an Apprentice/Trainee Dental Nurse you will receive a combination of on the job training with study, and to help you achieve your Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing our Practice Managers, Nurse Trainers, and Practice Staff will work alongside your training provider to help you achieve your qualification.
Our staff will help you to develop the skills you will need to carry out a range of duties from providing chair side assistance to clinicians, setting up and preparing treatment rooms, sterilisation of dental instruments, and updating patient clinical record cards. You will also carry out general day to day administration and reception duties, for example, booking appointments, dealing with patient enquires and taking payments.
What qualities are We Looking for in an Apprentice/Trainee Dental Nurse?
- Eager to learn individually and as part of a team
- Hardworking with an attention to deal
- A genuine desire to pursue a career in this industry
- Good computer skills
What are We Looking for in a Dental Nurse?
- You must be GDC Registered
- You will promote our culture, our ethos towards patient care
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will ensure our practice remains compliant with regulations set out by governing bodies in the dental sector
- Maths, English GCSE’s Grades A-C preferred
Join Our Team, Enjoy Our Benefits. We know our success is down to our people. So we like to reward your hard work with great benefits, some of which are subject to certain rules:
- A superb salary structure
- Dental Treatment Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Discounted Designer Eyewear from one of our Eye Care Centres
- Childcare Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers
- Supporting the Community – you will have the opportunity to volunteer for one of the charities we support
- Full time position and career considered for the right candidate following the successful completion of the Apprenticeship/Training course.
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution, have the qualities and skills essential to be an Apprentice/Trainee/Qualified Dental Nurse, and want to be part of a dynamic and expanding organisation then we want to hear from you today!